Finding the best nanny to care for your children starts with checking for experience and good references. And observe how the kids get along with the candidate.
Find Top-Rated Pasadena Day Care Providers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Day Care Providers to Avoid
Top Rated Day Care Providers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 25 reviews for
Pasadena Day Care Providers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Day Care Providers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Pasadena
Is your child care provider properly licensed or registered? Are they meeting the standards outlined by your state's Quality Rating Information System? Use this Angie's List database to find out what agencies in your state regulate the licensing and quality ratings of child care centers.
Children between the ages of one and three can sign up for toddler music classes. These are entertaining and also teach skills in listening, movement and music expression in a variety of ways.
These alternatives provide in-home care and are either federally regulated or can be privately screened.
Child Care reviews in Pasadena
Advise for minority parents to not consider this school for their children, though it is conveniently located.
All Day Care Providers in Pasadena, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Pasadena.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center