Are you looking to purchase a new or used RV? If so, you should know that the price you pay is dependent on various factors. By knowing what affects the price of an RV, you can save money on your purchase.
Find Top-Rated Palo Alto RV Dealers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
RV Dealers to Avoid
Top Rated RV Dealers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 6 reviews for
Palo Alto RV Dealers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best RV Dealers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Palo Alto
RV Dealer reviews in Palo Alto
much like me.
Last March I rented a class C
for , gave me a good customer service. This is why I rented again
with them, a class A
We wanted a five star
As soon as we got to the camping, we realized that from the three AC units that
started, mainly with
complete liar! She told us that she had requested Road Assistance for us. We
waited for three days without anyone coming. Those days, we couldn’t go to the
At first, they were telling me that it was probably a problem with the electricity
of the camping. I ended up calling Road Assistance myself, and they recommended
a company, Accurate Mobile
gentleman that came could not believe the bad shape of the
I asked him to talk to
repair of the AC units that weren’t working. At this point, three out of the
seven days had already past. When the person from Accurate Mobile
tried to repair the AC units, he realized that the damaged was so bad, the only
way of repairing them was replacing the AC units for new ones. After he said
that, we could never reach
and how much we were sweating, they seemed minor:
In the living room area, there were two sofas that converted into beds. One of
them was so old it couldn’t be used. The other one was broken, so they put an
inflatable mattress in its place, that needed to be inflated every night, and
deflated every morning.
Satellite TV did not work.
Other TV that is used to watch when we were outside, did not work either.
Icemaker machine from fridge did not work.
Water dispenser from fridge did not work.
Black out in most of the curtains did not work.
Toilet was broken, with no water at all. So we had to clean it every time it was used.
All doors from exterior deposits to put luggage and other things, did not work
properly, and could be closed ONLY when closing them really hardly.
The carpet in the back room was disgustingly filthy and smelled like pee.
When closing the extensions to come back from the trip, there was so much water
coming inside that it was scary.
There is no way that anyone could think that this is a five star
Apart from that, I had rented a class A
they told me that it was broken, but I was going to get a better and bigger one
instead, #154. I went to pick it up, and was forced to pay $340.00 for
insurance. When I asked about this payment, they told me that in
insurance was included in the contract, but in #154 it wasn’t. At that point,
my grandkids were already waiting for me, so I had to pay and couldn’t do
anything else about it
If this company doesn’t change its manager, it won’t be able to keep its clients,
and without clients, companies are gone.
RV Dealers in Palo Alto, CA
El Dorado Hills
Shop Local RV Dealer Services in Palo Alto, CA
- Auto Repair MechanicsAUTO MEDICSMember Price$180 $200VIEW
- Auto Repair MechanicsAUTO MEDICSMember Price$360 $400VIEW
- Auto Repair MechanicsAUTO MEDICSMember Price$540 $600VIEW
- Auto Repair MechanicsAUTO MEDICSMember Price$720 $800VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Palo Alto.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center