Access to trusted reviews, the best Computer Repair Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Mount Shasta Computer Repair Service Articles
Computer Repair Service reviews in Mount Shasta
I then remembered that I had purchased an extended warranty for the computer, the period of its coverage I was still within at that time. So, I sent the laptop to the company servicing the warranty, and they sent me back a laptop with a repaired power inlet and properly functioning power circuitry on the main printed circuit board.
Happy ending, problem solved.
I have only positive thoughts and words about
(1) We had pre-existing data on our external hard drive. In recovering data from the damaged hard drive, that pre-existing data disapeared.
(2) Once I pointed this out, they were able to do further work and recover at least most of the pre-existing external hard drive data (no additional charge to us, but it did add at least a week to the process).
(3) I felt like I had to keep checking in with them to find status. They were generally responsive, but not proactive in contacting us.
(4) They did not provide guidance on what to expect / how to work through your recovered data. In some cases (especially with pictures), filenames were changed and it appears that we have combination of entire files as well as pieces of picture files.
(5) In general, I think the cost may be reasonable, but we did not feel that all expenses from the original data recovery had been very well explained up front. One of the data recovery fees came as a surprise.
When he returned the next day with my machine....he spent over an hour explaining what had gone wrong, what he did and how to use the new software to prevent future problems.
A few days later, I had another question about the computer so I called
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Computer Repair Services in Mount Shasta, CA
New Smyrna Beach, FL
North Richland Hills, TX
Apple Valley, CA
Mount Shasta, CA
Flower Mound, TX
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Frazier Park, CA
North Augusta, SC
Oak Park, CA
Kansas City, MO
Buffalo Grove, IL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Mount Shasta.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center