Access to trusted reviews, the best Electricians and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Irvine Electrical Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Irvine Electricians Reviews
1. I wanted recessed lights installed in nine rooms and was under the impression that I would pay $399 for each room. When the lead electrician provided me with the initial purchase order, the total came out to be over $7000. I told him that was not what I was expecting to pay and he said that the $399 price was for one room only. At that point, the workers had already covered all the floors and were eager to begin working so he knocked $1000 off the total price so the price for each room was roughly $665. Pretty expensive but I was eager to get it done so I agreed to it.
2. The lead electrician assured me that they would only be punching a few holes in the walls in each downstairs room and no holes in the upstairs rooms. They ended up punching 40+ holes both upstairs and downstairs. They also made lots of pencil
3. The worker left the house a mess. There were dirty fingerprints all over the walls, ceilings and recessed lights. They did not clean up the drywall dust off the floors and window sills. I asked them to clean up the mess and they spent about five minutes wiping things down and it only made it worse since they just swept the drywall dust into the other rooms.
4. The quality of their work was terrible. The holes they cut to fit the cans were crooked so even with the trim installed, you could see the
5. The dimmer switches they provided were cheap. Some of the dimmer knobs have already fallen off the switch and I have no idea where to find the replacement parts.
6. Some of the rooms had ceiling fans mounted to the center of the room. Instead of running new wire for the recessed lights, they used the existing wire from the ceiling fan to power the recessed lights and now none of my ceiling fan are working. I have to hire another electrician to re-wire the ceiling fans and installs new switches for them.
7. A few of the lights stopped working then next day so I had to call them to come back and fix them. They blamed it on my circuits and tried to upsell me on some other junk but I declined.
Needless to say, I would never use them again.
All Electricians in Irvine, CA
Sherman Oaks, CA
Newport Beach, CA
Pinon Hills, CA
Lake Elsinore, CA
Apple Valley, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Santa Barbara, CA