Find Top-Rated Irvine Blood Laboratories
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Blood Laboratories to Avoid
Top Rated Blood Laboratories
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 160 reviews for
Irvine Blood Laboratories from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Blood Laboratories and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Irvine
Blood Lab reviews in Irvine
In the past I have just shown up and sometimes had to wait for 45 minutes or so. But when you schedule your appointment, they take you in at that time. In this visit, I showed up five minutes before my appointment and was greeted by a packed room. Yet, when my time rolled around, I was taken to the back, had my blood drawn and was out of there within 10 minutes total. Online scheduling is the way to go.
One other thing I like about
Prices, though, are the usual mystery that our health system fosters. Nobody knows the negotiated prices and so forth. I did have a Vitamin D test done once and it was for an outrageous amount. I pointed out the differences with cash and other contracted prices and got it reduced. But even cash prices can vary from ”
Blood Laboratories in Irvine, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Irvine.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center