Tired of your basement flooding every time it rains? Angie Hicks explains the most common basement waterproofing methods and provides an average cost for each.
Find Top-Rated Hollister Waterproofing Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Waterproofing Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Waterproofing Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Waterproofing Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Hollister
Out of sight, out of mind: Don't ignore potential problems with your basement or foundation. A professional explains why it's best to be proactive.
Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
It’s easy to do, but forgetting your crawl space can have plenty of negative consequences for the rest of your home from poor air quality to high energy bills.
Where is the home located, what is the exterior wall construction and type, how is the space heated?
It could be a whole host of different scenarios that would generate that result. It is nearly impossible to tell but I would say that most basement moisture problems are a result of bulk moisture intrusion or condensation issues.
Given the deep and hard winter this year, it could be a condensation issue that hadn't previously been shown.
All Waterproofing Contractors in Hollister, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Hollister.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center