Access to trusted reviews, the best Garage Door Repair Companies and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Hayward Garage Door Installation And Repair Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Hayward Garage Door Repair Companies Reviews
1. They quoted me $ 3,200 for a Carriage door with glass and listed that the glass (which we did not want) was a $ 900.00 addition and did not honor the price without glass (which would have been 2,300 instead of 2,900). We even went non-carriage with a standard 4 panel install and got no discount. I had to have the door installed soon because the weather was turning.
2. The materials are suspect. We had metal rollers (the wheels, not the track) previously and these are plastic. I think within 3 years these will need to be replaced instead of the 20+ years for the sturdier metal rollers.
3.The install is suspect. Granted, this is a wooden door that requires a bit more to install than a cheapo steel door. However, I have since spotted many missing screws, badly aligned bars and a very limited primer coating (that we had to pay in excess of $400 for!).
4. They used less 'spring' install than was there. Previously we had 4 springs, 2 on each side. Now there are only 3 with 1 missing from the right side.
So, while I am OK with the product (it is exactly what I wanted and looks great after I painted it with my color choice) it should have been at least $ 600 to $ 900 less expensive. They took advantage of the fact I could not find an alternate provider.
Won't use them again. Too expensive, quality is very suspect (won't know until after 2-3 years of use)
The work itself was done well and the technician was quite pleasant and gave me some helpful advice. Better communication would have been appreciated.
All Garage Door Repair Companies in Hayward, CA
San Bruno, ca
Palo Alto, CA
San Bruno, ca
San Carlos, CA
Redwood City, ca