Find Top-Rated Gilroy Grill Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Grill Services to Avoid
Top Rated Grill Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Grill Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Gilroy
Avoid cookout catastrophes — check out these three ways to repair your grill.
Good luck with your project!
You have ruled out the truly fancy grills with your price range, but there are a lot of brands for $500 down to $150 with 4-5 burners.
What you want to do, because of the number of choices, if make a list of the characteristics you want, then go to a site that list a lot of them or lests you compare characterisitics, and maybe go to a few stores and look at them.
Then, after you have short-listed it down to maybe 5 or less, look for reviews. Angie's List does not review consumer products, but there are sites that do that, and of course Consumer Reports will have reviews (buy a subscription or go to your library).
Then, compare reviews and prices to decide. Remember to factor in shipping costs, if ordered.
Bear in mind the real economy ones may be made of "stainless", but you can bet most of the cheapest ones from Asia will start rusting fairly soon - if you want true quality "stainless" you are going to be in the mid to higher part of your price range.
If you decide on natural gas and do not currently have a grill using that, count in some plumber cost for a connection - from maybe $150-200 if close by the gas service in your house, can run to $500+ if you are goiing to be running pipe along the outside (or inside) of the house or basement to get to where you want the valve. Be sure to keep kids in mind - small kids love to open valves, so be sure to put it in a locked vented box if that is a concern. Ditto to plastic pipe (if allowed in your area) if you have chewing critters.
For a propane grill, bear in mind the cost of buying (or repeatedly renting) a couple of gas canisters and probably an extension hose.
When figuring where the grill will sit, ASSUME it will catch on fire some time - so for safety put it at least 10 feet from the house, and if the tank ever tips over and catches fire, 25 feet is the "safe" distance. Remember also, frequently using it within less than 20-25 feet will grease and smoke up the side of the house, making it slimy looking, and also requiring a lot more prep work before repainting.
Grill Services in Gilroy, CA
Shop Local Grill Repair Services in Gilroy, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Gilroy.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center