Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Citrus Heights Fencing Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Citrus Heights Fence Installers Reviews
So we went with was out of town and left his son in law in charge, big mistake! I called left a message, and no one ever returned my call. Finally the owner called after returning from his trip to ask me for final payment!! I couldn't believe it, no "are you happy, are there any issues, etc)... So, I expressed how I felt with the owner and he apologized up and down, and proceeded to tell me it would all be better. The landscaping hadn't even been started, I still hadn't talked to a landscaper which I thought I was paying for...Finally they show up with plants, that didnt work, in the yard, for weather reasons too hot, in the sun, etc. Then I had to meet the owner at Lowes to purchase plants a small tree for the 6 x 9 foot area..And finally the landscaper shows up at Lowes! So we came back to the home and the landscaping was finally done.
Also, when the owner returned from vacation, the landscaping still needed to be done, we asked for a new contract, to make sure all the numbers made sense, the owner agreed and gave us a $200.00 discount and sent us a new contract with a new price. We looked it over thought it was a great price and agreed to the new contract.
So, final payment was made and then I get a call from the owner telling me that the contract was done wrong and they needed an extra $1000.00. What?! was my reaction, this was new contract made by him and I asked if that was the correct amount, before I wrote the check and was told that the amount on the contract was correct... so I didn't pay the extra $1000.00
I was so exhausted emotionally, at the end, I just wanted to forget about the whole thing..
where necessary. Also,
1. install hardware brackets in the bathroom for towels and living room for wall hanging and window coverings
2. Mend fence by replacing broken and missing pickets
3. Fix electrical light in ceiling fan
4. Investigate gutter blockage which lingered after having them cleaned ...more /> 5. Stop running water in toilet
He reviewed the list, estimated the time and began work. His estimate was dead on and he cleaned up after each task and finished each with professional integrity. Nice work!
I would definitely use this provider again.
iT IS NOW OCT 1. AFTER MANY PROMISES AND NO-SHOWS WE HAVE MOST OF A FENCE. SEVERAL TIMES WE HAVE MADE A POINT TO BE AT THE BUILDING FOR WORKERS WHO NEVER SHOWED UP. THIS HAS BECOME A JOKE WITH ALL THE TENANTS.
EARLY IN THIS PROCESS WE PROVIDED
NOW IT IS ALMOST 12 WEEKS SINCE WE STARTED THIS. ANOTHER NO-SHOW TO FINISH THE LOCKS. WE HAVE BEEN TOLD, TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. I FINALLY CALLED AND TOLD THEM IF THE JOB IS NOT FINISHED BY SATURDAY.,I WOULD GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT AND THEY COULD
All Fence Installers in Citrus Heights, CA
Rio Linda, CA
North Highlands, CA
Elk Grove, CA