Access to trusted reviews, the best Concrete Repair Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Bradley Concrete Repair Articles
Concrete Repair reviews in Bradley
1. No written paperwork given to us for details of work and cost. Mis-estimated cost by $500. After job, he hinted for more money b/c the cement cost more than he expected.
2. Asked for cash payment and seemed reluctant to give us receipts ...More /> 3. Not punctual
4. Had his teenage boys do the final work which was poor quality
a. did not have consistent broom finish over the patio
b. covered septic outlet with 2
c. used board in frame which oozed cement and did not clean the blob left from
d. had to come back twice to finish septic cover hole, it is not square.
e. "repaired" uneven finish with different color mixture and it is peeling in two places. Also left drip
f. edges of patio and steps not finished
g. has some spots that dip and collect water after it rains
5. Side strip is too narrow - could have been made a bit wider to be more practical.
6. Sent multiple emails for resolution and after a month and many apologies, owner came to address issues but only "finished" the septic cover hole and attempted to fixed dip spots with mixture (4e above)
7. Left teenage sons at my house for over an hour while he took pump home.
8. Asked us to pick up food (b/c they were 2 hours late for the concrete delivery) for family and did not reimburse us ( $32 for
9. Poor communication skills
As of this writing, the concrete is still curing and has not yet been tested by the cars, so I will finish up this review after next Monday night.
Got home last night, drove the car home from the airport, and rolled into the garage with absolutely no bashing or bumping. I was so happy, I had to back out and drive in again!
Pat, Thank you!!
The sidewalk and patio were OK. The problem was with the patio step. The step was pitched towards the house instead of away from it. There was also no caulk between the step and the foundation joist. This resulted in water in the basement when it rained. I caulked the step myself to stop the water from getting into the basement, but because the step is pitched towards the house, water pools against the foundation joist.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Concrete Repair Contractors in Bradley, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Bradley.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center