Access to trusted reviews, the best Deck Builders and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Overall excellent quality work and very responsive. Will probably use them again for future work.
It was a small but very difficult project. The existing deck was large but poorly designed. The concrete pad which had been there 30 years was complicating existing drainage problems. The new deck is smaller but we went with the composite.
1) EPDM cannot be used with asphalt products like Grace Ice and Water Shield. The documentation clearly states it is not compatible with EPDM.
2) Instead of applying the EPDM in large sections, he cut it into many small patches ranging from around 2'x3' on the roof area and 2' x 1' for the box gutters. The first picture shows an area of the roof about 30' x 7' which was assembled from 17 different EPDM patches, not counting the patches used to line the gutters.
3) EPDM was glued down on top of the water shield using 1.5 gallons of adhesive when the manufacturer recommends at least 5 gallons for a roof this size.
4) Seams were not sealed with rubber taping as required by the manufacturer.
5) There were creases, bubbles and lifting seams. See the pictures.
6) The first rain showed the box gutters were not properly constructed (you can see from the pictures they did not drain properly) and
7) Drain tubes were not installed and instead the water simply dripped down inside the roof.
1) The EPDM had to be completely removed. Even if the ice and water shield had not been installed the small patches creating tons of seams without tape was not acceptable.
2) The box gutters are too shallow to be lined with new board and covered with EPDM and the ice and water leaves a residue when lifted, so we are having them lined with copper.
3) Cost for just rubber roofing materials, glue and labor for laying down the EPDM was about $2000.
4) We had to reserve a boom lift and schedule a week off of work to complete the painting ourselves. Cost is about $1500 for 1 week of lift.
My wife and I are very happy with the overall work done by
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Deck Builders in Snowflake, AZ
Terril and brian kay saw a need in the white mountains region for a company to install a full...
Amazing ez-screen porch windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows...
Amon builders, inc. was established in 1989 as a general building contractor, holding licenses...
Quarrier-producer of natural dimensional travertine and marble limestone collections, as...
We offer a wide range of services to suit a variety of budgets, tastes and needs. our most...
Family owned and operated for 18 years, founded on honesty, integrity, and reliability. az...
Santa Ana, CA
We design and manufacture and install decorative wrought iron products to enhance the home....
Show Low, AZ
Butler developments, llc - leading the way in quality construction. specializing in custom...
We offer a full scale of all outdoor improvements, from simple lawn care to complete landscape...
Cdc pool remodeling specialists was born in 1990 when roger and chris teamed up to solve a...
Independently owned & operated.
Build it, fix it, or remodel it, i can do it all! a one man show that has been doing this my...
Csc stone, inc. providing custom tile installation and remodeling in the valley for over 25...
Dorsey's unlimited construction is a family-owned and operated dallas roofing company located...
At exterior touch, our focus is providing outstanding service and quality to our customers. we...
Show Low, AZ
Company has been in business since 2000 with over 600+ satisfied customers. we are a family...
You dream it we can build it! 40 years of experience in all phases of remodeling. family owned...
Blue Lake, CA
Custom woodworking, focus on victorian. ships nationwide. often referred by architects for...
We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. it is installed by our...
Camp Verde, AZ
Landscaping and masonry sevice
2012 maricopa business of the year. arizona's premier home inspection company. thermal imaging...
With over 40 years experience in the construction trades, nessco designs llc is proud of the...
Queen Creek, AZ
Polar pools and spas is the experienced partner you need to create the ultimate backyard...
Show Low, AZ
Americas neighborhood screen stores
Sierra Vista, AZ
Sierra vista clean is an american owned and operated home/new house cleaning service. our...
Valley wide awnings serves arizona cities, including mesa, phoenix, sun city, tempe, chandler,...
At west valley rock, it is our goal to provide you with a wide range of products to suit your...
Our motto is "no job is too small"; and in fact, no job is too large. estimates are free....
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Snowflake.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center