Access to trusted reviews, the best Dog Walkers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Peoria Dog Walking Articles
Dog Walking reviews in Peoria
In the year and a half, we have had 3 regular dog walkers. They have accommodated every last minute change and made good on every commitment. In this entire time we have only had one "incident" with a dog walker that was covering down for our regular walker who was on vacation. That walker was on her last week and apparently did not care anymore. After the incident was reported, she was immediately terminated and a new walker was assigned to us.
Unlike another reviewer, I have no personal relationships with any of the individuals at
They will, upon request, send the walker to your home to meet them before beginning services so you know who it is that will be entering your home and you can see how your dog interacts with the person. Our beagle babies have immediately taken to all three of their regular walkers.
All in all, we are VERY happy with our relationship with this company. We love our current walker,
She was fantastic, dependable, all the good things needed from a person who interacts with a member of my family--my dog.
My bad ratings today are because I feel it's important other Angie's list people are aware.
Since January I have had 3 incidents that have occurred, the latest last p.m. and I am no longer going to use their services.
1)I have come home to find my front door unlocked once
2) On the first night of my vacation in April my house alarm was triggered, police called, my friends had to rush to my house to see what happened (all alarm info is provided on lengthy information forms completed prior to any home visits)
3) last night was the final straw -while I was at work, at ~ 8 pm my alarm was triggered, one of my dogs for some reason bolted from my house and ended up in a canal ( he is not a water lover and is 11 years old), the police were called , my friends came to help, and my dog was treading water for over 30 minutes. My friends surprised that he did not
His feet are cut up from trying to get out at some point from
I still do not know exactly what happened because the person who was at my house, the owner,
I realize accidents happen, but am at a loss as to how this could have happened and am appalled that I was never notified by the sitter/
Therefore, as much as I love Prudy and her services, ( again she was not involved in any of these incidents, but I have no idea who was -) I will never use this service again and can NOT recommend them to anyone.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Dog Walkers in Peoria, AZ
Cave Creek, AZ
Cave Creek, AZ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Peoria.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center