Houston roofing complaint | Contractor claims leaks are coming from plumbing, not roof.
Access to trusted reviews, the best Driveway Gate Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Paulden
"He had the fence completed in three hours, and he replaced three broken pickets on another fence at no charge."
A customer of AAA Suburban Fence Inc. in Matthews, N.C., says his fence bows outward and is crooked and has yet to be fixed.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Driveway Gate Installation And Repair reviews in Paulden
First step was to schedule removal and measurement of existing gate. We thought that was scheduled to happen right after we returned from a vacation as told to us by the sales representative. Upon calling to check after our return, we found that we were not on the schedule and that they would start in approximately a week. We also weren't made aware at that point we could be without a gate for 3-4 weeks.
Eventually they came and over a period of two weeks they installed the gate. The "automatic sensor" was forgotten but remedied in a few days. The gate is nice and appears to be of good quality.
We are now satisfied but have yet to see the actual sales- person "Shadi" at our property. (son of owner) who repeatedly said he would come by to oversee the work and inspect the completion. (Even today he scheduled between 2 and 3pm to pick up the balance we owed but after waiting all afternoon for him to come he ended up sending someone else at 6pm.)
They did provide us with a nice wrought iron automatic gate and we may consider hiring them to do some of our other projects.
All Driveway Gate Installers in Paulden, AZ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Paulden.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center