Access to trusted reviews, the best Interior Painters and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Fayetteville Interior Painting Articles
Interior Painting reviews in Fayetteville
They provided us with the cheapest price on their job proposal out of the two proposals that I received from vendors to have the paint work completed. They did a great job in a timely manner and were very professional all the way through the whole process.”
The project actually ended up lasting over 2 weeks with multiple phone calls to me complaining that he had underbid this job, and that he doesn't know how he's going to recoup from this project. As the calls became more frequent and desperate I would get confused due to the lack of professionalism, and inform him that he was the one who quoted the price after he viewed the statement of work and approved it himself. Call it a gut feeling, but after all the phone calls I started to get suspicious of the actual time and quality of work that was taking place.
Throughout the course of the project, I was extremely disappointed in the class of workers that he had hired. Before the project started I was told he had a "team" that he had worked with in the past. This also was not the case. For the next 2 weeks, I saw 5 painters each being fired by
Here's a breakdown of my experience of the actual work performed:
1. All cracks repaired and fixed-
2. Paint all upstairs 2 tones. - This job was performed ok. I was upset that parts of the ceiling actually have 2 different whites when it was previously discussed one color. I believe the confusion came when there were 5 different painters working caustically on the same project. (Grade C)
3. Add trim and paint around fireplace (
- The trim looks good along with the paint. (Grade A).
- The 4 painted doors are chipping and were supposed to have 2 coats (Obviously only 1 coast applied). I believe part of it was the fact that he left the doors in the garage uncovered while it rained.... (Grade D)
- Tile foyer - The tile in the foyer looks great! Ironically,
4. Add wood plank to kitchen area
- Looks great! But again,
5. Fill in downstairs exterior wall with sealant and acid wash the brick walls
- This had to be the worst sealant job I've ever seen. Foam sealant was sprayed like a 5 year old had the can. Ironically, most of the sealant was strewn all over my yard and not in the actual crack.
6. Install new door for master bedroom
7. Paint and texture Master bathroom and guest bathroom.
- The paint and texture in both rooms looks good. All though amateur, its still nice. I was upset that he failed to cover the fixtures in the kitchen and both bathrooms. After weeks since his departure I'm still scraping off texture from the porcelain fixtures. (Grade B)
One last warning of financial importance. While the project was going,
After all the complaints about
In closing, the absolute lack of respect he displayed for the workers working for him (which resulted in a domestic disturbance), the constant complaining of him loosing money due to his lack of business acumen, zero accountability for any actions of mishap, and proving first hand that his professionalism is anything but abysmal, can all be summed up in one statement:
"You get what you pay for".
We had inside paint on a rental house done. I used him because I thought he would do a good job and that he would be a good contact for future "odd and ends" projects as they came up. First mistake was that we lived out of town and did not monitor his progress as he went. Second mistake is my son paid him before he finished the job, because "he needed" the money.
Guess what he hasn't been back. Said his tools were stolen. He did a poor job painting the walls, you can still see the older paint underneath. Painted cabinets in the kitchen, but didn't paint underneath. Skipped alot of trim areas and we had to argue about areas that were clearly written down on our correspondenc/agreement.
I knew there was a problem when I saw that we had 5 full cans of paint left over.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Interior Painters in Fayetteville, AR
Bella Vista, AR
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Fayetteville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center