Homeowners have many options for fences to block of their yards. But before you choose the fencing material consider all of the options for your yard.
Find Top-Rated Batesville Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 24% of Batesville Fence Installers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Batesville Fence Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 288 reviews for
Batesville Fence Installers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Batesville
Fence installation costs often varies on factors, such as material and quality. A highly rated fencing contractor can help explain options and prices.
Chicken wire rarely looks this good
When preparing to fence your yard, make an informed decision. These four tips can help you pick the best type of fence for your yard, family and lifestyle.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fencing reviews in Batesville
followed up on his own and made adjustments (largely to the gates as they settled, but one time was for a cap board that warped a bit).
His crew was exceptional and through the process we felt like we gained a friend. We have referred him multiple times to others in our growing neighborhood and do so without reservation!
If we needed another fence, we would call
The two men who arrived on day one were very professional and got to work right away. The old posts didn't need to be dug up b/c the old posts were rotted. The steel posts were offset for the new fencing. They used an additive to the concrete so the posts were set up quickly. Two other men showed up to haul away the old panels. The
Day two they arrived at about 10 am and we discussed a few minor modifications. By 3pm we had our new fence and sliding gate. The gate was so light I could move it with one finger. : )
It was a few other little things that made me glad I chose Evergreen fencing.
Not only did they work around the veggie bed and make the gate very light and free moving, but they even moved the trashed concrete someone left in the back
In all a very good experience. I trust this fence/gate will last a very long time. Now we may even use the back
It is now March 2015, and we have never heard back from anyone at Percheron, as to what they would do and what, if any charges would be required to do the work.
This is obviously a company that is not interested in providing good follow-up service to a customer, not even a phone call to explain why they had not put us on their schedule for 2014. . I would not recommend Percheron again to anyone.
All Fence Installers in Batesville, AR
Hot Springs National Park
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Batesville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center