Access to trusted reviews, the best Auto Repair and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Anchorage Auto Repair Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Anchorage Auto Repair Reviews
relaxed, responsive and helpful. Someone came out right away to look at the damage, took pictures and explained what they were doing and showed me where
paperwork and kept me informed of the schedule. My car looked good as new when they were done.
representative on a walk around of the vehicle. The inspection was
talked through in detail. He told me what pieces would need to be
removed for proper replacement, what seals and decals would need to be
replaced and what could be reused and the time involved in each
process. After the walk through I had a clear idea of exactly what was
going to be done from start to finish.
The estimate was done on
the spot within about 20 minutes. I had damage to both drivers and
passenger side door panels and requested an estimate for both sides at
around $3200. I took the estimate home to think it over and shop
around. I did find a few shops that could beat the price, but the
estimates were not as detailed and to tell you the truth, for whatever
it's worth, I just got good vibes from Driven. They were not at all
pushy. In fact they encouraged me to take the estimate home and think
Despite the higher price tag, I ended up going with
1. They showed respect for my time with a quick, yet detailed estimate and
explanation. The receptionist was courteous and got me to the correct
2. They promised a timeline for parts ordered and repair time. (Both of which were over estimated. The parts were to
arrive within 14 days. They arrived in six. The labor was to take up to 5 days, it took two.)
3. The paperwork was completed quickly and with a detailed price breakdown.
4. They run a very clean shop.
If I were to give any advice should you choose
to rent a car from the Enterprise rental that is onsite, do not wait to
rent a car on the morning that you drop off your vehicle for repair. I
walked 7 miles to work faster that it would have taken me to get a car
that morning. I don't know it it was an unusually busy day, but there were approximately 10 people renting a car
that morning and one attendant. I did not bother waiting.
In the end, I was impressed at the efficiency, quality and no nonsense,
respectable approach to the entire process. The finished product was practically
flawless. I really did scrutinize the repair and found it difficult to
find any imperfections even knowing exactly what they had replaced.
It's been 4 months since the repairs were made and I still could not be
Also, the interior was cleaner when I picked it up
than when I brought it in and the exterior as well. They even Armour
All'ed the dash and vacuumed the cracker crums out of my children's car
All Auto Repair in Anchorage, AK