Appliance repair experts who’ve earned top ratings from Angie’s List members offer advice for what it takes to keep your kitchen appliances in good condition.
Find Top-Rated Tampa Appliance Repair Experts
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Appliance Repair Experts to Avoid
Top Rated Appliance Repair Experts
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 28% of Tampa Appliance Repair Experts are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Tampa Appliance Repair Experts
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 14,169 reviews for
Tampa Appliance Repair Experts from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Appliance Repair Experts and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Tampa
Extended appliance warranties keep your appliances covered after the original manufacturer warranty expires. Here are the pros and cons of buying one.
Gas oven not heating up? Angie's List founder Angie Hicks tells the most common reason for oven failure and gives advice on hiring a professional to fix it.
A dishwasher can use less energy than washing dishes by hand, but only if it's running efficiently. Learn how dishwasher maintenance can ensure top performance.
Todd's Home Services
As stated above, it can vary between companies.
Typically just an inspection implies you do not have a contract or agreement that may include discounts or free repairs.
With our company you would get the annual maintenace service that you should do every year, and if repairs are needed, they are extra, but you aviod paying a "service call charge" that would be related to most repairs, because you are paying for the "inspection" and we are already on site.
Inspections are often discounted in the slow seasons, and can usually be found advertised , at reduced prices , on Angie's List.
So consider Angie's List and find the best of the best in HVAC contractors!
I have never seen one of this type that does not exit the house. You would not want the grease dumping into your basement, even with a filter it will happen.
The greater part of your job will be carpentry as if there is a wall behind the stove a hole will have to be cut up through the basement into the wall up to the stove. Unless it is one of the stoves that allows for it to fit inside a cabinet below. To answer correctly most here would be a picture of where this project is being done. I have done motorized ones that extend up out of the counter when in use and then retract. Those exit through the cabinet and require the cook top is to the front of the counter and not a drop in one
As an added note these tend to be better as they do not pull the heat away from the stove top when in use as much as the ones flush with the stove. I have install quite a few and happen to have an Amana cook top with built in down draft and I have to shut it of to get water to boil on the back burners.
A carpenter will know what can be cut and what not in the basement, a sheet metal contractor should know as well but at the other end for the finish by the stove they might not. Most carpenters that do kitchens have installed the minimal amount of duct work for this. They just have to be carefull with the number of ellbows and the lenght of the duct.
Appliance Repair reviews in Tampa
I informed the scheduler I needed the technician to arrive at 9AM due to other appointments on my calendar. He assured me I was the first appointment on the schedule. On Friday, I received a confirmation call from Mr
Here's what I got on Saturday. At 9:45AM, no technician and no call from Mr
Due to the
If you are looking for appliance repair and like being mistreated, call Mr
They came in, inspected and said they could fix 2 but did not recommend fixing the 3rd since it was all rusted inside.
This is when I asked if they could do a replacement with my choice of toilet from Home Depot - the American Standard Vormax that had great reviews.
They said yes, but they would charge a markup for it - which is normal since they would also warranty the toilet and the install.
They did mention that if the toilet flange was broken, they there would be an additional charge for these. I asked them if they could guess - they said they could not.
- always called before coming in
- were extremely punctual and on time
- wore booties when working inside
- really experienced people who know what they are doing
- caulked everything up after the install
- took away all the old stuff and the packaging etc
- made the purchases for us at homedepot even though they normally do not use them (don't know why everyone uses
- wish they gave an estimate of what it would take to do a job over the phone (especially for things like replacing toilet)
- a little better cleanup of the area after the job is finished
All Appliance Repair Experts in Tampa, FL
Shop Local Appliance Repair Services in Tampa
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Tampa.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center