Doulas can serve an important role before, during and after birth for both the mother, partner and baby. Learn more about the benefits of hiring a doula.
Find Top-Rated Saint Paul Doulas
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Doulas to Avoid
Top Rated Doulas
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 4% of Saint Paul Doulas are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Saint Paul Doulas
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Doulas and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Saint Paul
Should you hire a doula? A doula is a coach who assists a woman during her pregnancy and also during labor. However, a doula is not a medical professional.
Many people are unfamiliar with what modern midwives do. A New York City midwife tells of a late-night delivery.
All Doulas in Saint Paul, MN
Inver Grove Heights
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Saint Paul.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center