Chicken wire rarely looks this good
Find Top-Rated Saint Louis Fence Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fence Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Fence Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 14% of Saint Louis Fence Installers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Saint Louis Fence Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 6,553 reviews for
Saint Louis Fence Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Saint Louis
Fence installation costs often varies on factors, such as material and quality. A highly rated fencing contractor can help explain options and prices.
When preparing to fence your yard, make an informed decision. These four tips can help you pick the best type of fence for your yard, family and lifestyle.
Looking to hide your air conditioner? Get tips to disguise your A/C, like building a fence, adding landscaping and allowing room for air to circulate.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Fencing reviews in Saint Louis
listened to our ideas about the work and the vision we had for the design and the project. While maintaining our vision, he also made numerous suggestions for alternate approaches and explained the pros and cons of different materials, trees, etc. We had multiple phone calls, emails, and on-site visits. Given the scale of the project,
The entire process went well .. But there were some bumps along the road .. First the salesperson was professional and prompt .. His main selling points were The company OWNS its Lumber yard and ALL Products they sell are in stuck (due to their size) He seemed a little too concerned with selling and not listening (but all sales people do that ) .. After we got plan together we agreed on price and set approximate date of install ...after we missed install date of one and then two weeks ..I called and asked What's up ?? The install crew said the particular length of plank i ordered was back ordered and they supplier can't offer a date to receive ...I though ...I asked How is this possible when you own your own lumber yard and carry all product you install are always in stock ??????...then I thought , Oh boy here we go
so after demanding service, a
Well the workers were impressive ..They ripped out old deck and made significant progress on first day ..They finish next day ...this deck is 14'x21' ... VERY IMPRESSIVE !! >> They cleaned up after themselves and job site was immaculate .
After install I notice some pen / pencil
So after some bumps I would say I am very satisfied with
When the crew arrived to do the tear out and installation, the foreman and I did a walk around to make sure he knew exactly what to do, which had also been documented when the fence was measured. The crew, Hermenez,
The end product was absolutely beautiful. What a difference it makes in showcasing our property! And our neighbors love it too. We have had numerous compliments and have already been asked who we used. The guys also policed the yard after their installation was complete and picked up all of the little pieces of debris that were in the yard and
All in all, we had a great experience! This company should be very proud of the manner in which their employees represent their business. Thank you so much!”
Great quality of work, beautiful wood working, particularly the fence addition.
Work went very quickly once it began. Guys were good about keeping the front yard clean where it mattered most, but the backyard was a mess for a week.
Final cost did come in over the original quote, as we discovered that the existing porch was poorly supported. The amount went up based on the additional work and material required to fix.
We are overall statisfied with the work, but communication could have been better in terms of scheduling and knowing when and what work was going to be done. We typically use our back door & porch, and one day I came home to find the back porch removed - fortunately my husband had a set of keys to the front door.
I now have a good strong fence and a brand new clean slate to create my own garden! And as a previous reviewer stated, my dog is also so much more calm now that he isn't able to stare at the nighttime glowing eyes of the critters in my neighbor's back yard. That alone was worth it!
I trust these guys, think their price was very fair especially considering the had to act as tree cutters as well as fence installers.
They went above and beyond and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again or to recommend them to anyone of my friends or neighbors. Thank you
All Fence Installers in Saint Louis, MO
Lake Saint Louis
Shop Local Fencing Services in Saint Louis
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Saint Louis.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center