Annually, about 800,000 Americans suffer a stroke, a leading cause of death and disability. But many survivors find hope in rehab, where doctors and therapists help them return to a "new normal."
Find Top-Rated Seattle Occupational Therapists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Occupational Therapists to Avoid
Top Rated Occupational Therapists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 98 reviews for
Seattle Occupational Therapists from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Occupational Therapists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Seattle
Patients with conditions that limit their ability to perform daily activities can usually benefit from an occupational therapist (OT). A mother shares her story of how an OT helped her son.
Occupational Therapy reviews in Seattle
My daughter has been coming here for about 4 years now and she has made incredible progress during that time. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and so easy to work with. They keep me in the loop regarding her progress and taught me how to work with her at home. She has had both aqua therapy and work in the sensory gym. My daughter would not have come as far along as quickly without the skill and knowledge of the therapists there! I highly recommend this practice!”
All Occupational Therapists in Seattle
Shop Local Occupational Therapy Services in Seattle
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Seattle.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center