Access to trusted reviews, the best Handyman Services and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Seattle Handyman Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Seattle Handyman Services Reviews
I used the contact form on their website to initiate the appointment and within a few hours received an e-mail from
The new faucet is now installed perfectly and I love having it. From start to finish I am completely impressed with all levels of service provided by
I discussed some other work I needed in the future and they looked at a problem with the oven door to see why it would not close. Something is wrong with the latch that will require new parts; they suggested using an appliance repairman.. They then carried a banquet table into my office. It really needed two people to do that. They could not have been more helpful and made recommendations on some things where they would not be involved.
There was no charge for the extra work performed even though they spent consierable time troubleshooting the oven latch. I am completely pleased with every aspect of their work and hope they will be back in the future.
My new window needed the interior finishing trim work done and I wanted it to look perfect. I didn't want a modern look in this house - I wanted the trim to match all of the other, old trim work in the house.
I could not be happier with the job that they did! This is the second job I've hired them for and I will always hire them for all my future projects. I highly recommend that you call them for an estimate before giving your project to anyone else.
Loved went with
- I am the naive home owner, but I did not realize the electrical and gas work he did needed to be permitted.
- There was a miscommunication about one part of the project, and he blamed me for hearing it wrong. We ended up coming to a solution (I agreed to just pay it) but did not appreciate being told I asked for something I certainly didnt (we only needed gas for the dryer, we had already purchased the dryer. He claimed I asked for both gas and electric -- not true -- cost an extra $400).
- Two of our brand new windows have completely scuffed up fixtures and handles (
- When one sub dropped off the new windows pre-install, they were left outside in the rain for what would have been overnight (fortunately my husband brought them in that evening).
To top it all off, twice
My advice if you are to work with
I was very pleased with the honesty and work ethic of this company. I would use them again.
All Handyman Services in Seattle, WA
Eagle Point, OR
Port Orchard, WA
Port Townsend, WA