Access to trusted reviews, the best Porch Cleaning Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Deck Cleaning reviews in Seattle
But their communication is awful.
There were so many screw-ups in communication that I can't even remember all of them anymore. The big problem was that they would make changes or decisions without contacting us. Every time, we would have to call them to find out what was going on, usually because they missed their own deadlines.
1) Our initial contact was great until we asked for a timeline, and then they stopped responding. I understand that contractors have flexible schedules by necessity (esp. due to weather), but they simply stopped communicating with us about it. We weren't able to get a response nailing down dates & times until the week prior.
2) Before they came to do the power washing,
3) We scheduled them to do a power washing on Monday 9/23, do a first stain on 9/24, and a second on 9/25. I took time off from work to be home for this. Halfway through the day on Monday, nobody had shown up, so I called them. Their office told me that they weren't actually planning to come out that day; they were going to do the power washing on 9/24 and the earliest they would be able to stain was 9/26. Had I not called, we never would have known. Wasted several vacation days.
4) After the first surprise, I repeatedly asked our contact in their main office to send me confirmations in writing via email. Every time, she promised to do this, but only actually did so 1 time out of 3-4 asks. This suggests to me that this communication weakness is a problem they know about and are not planning to fix.
5) They ended up not doing the second stain on 9/25 due to weather. It was pouring for several days, so that made perfect sense to us, but we asked them to let us known when they would be back. They agreed--and then never told us. I had no idea they'd been back at all until a couple days ago, I decided to check the deck, and the second coat was on it.
If you are only looking for a quality product and do not need or care about the details,
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Porch Cleaning Contractors in Seattle, WA
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Gig Harbor, WA
Maple Valley, WA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Seattle.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center