Broken water main floods Virginia woman's basement
Find Top-Rated San Jose Waterproofing Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Waterproofing Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Waterproofing Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 644 reviews for
San Jose Waterproofing Contractors from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Waterproofing Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in San Jose
Use this handy guide to tackle some of the key summer maintenance tasks.
Worried about basement flooding? Along with keeping up on leak repairs, you may need a sump pump.
A structural engineer explains why to hire an engineer and draft a plan before repairing a wet basement or crawl space.
Where is the home located, what is the exterior wall construction and type, how is the space heated?
It could be a whole host of different scenarios that would generate that result. It is nearly impossible to tell but I would say that most basement moisture problems are a result of bulk moisture intrusion or condensation issues.
Given the deep and hard winter this year, it could be a condensation issue that hadn't previously been shown.
Waterproofing Contractors in San Jose
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in San Jose.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center