Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Warranty Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Home Warranty reviews in San Francisco
It took 3 weeks to get the service call completed, at the height of the cold season.
The heater blower ended up failing on 12-21-12, and the house was cold, about 55 degrees F, during those three weeks.
The failures of the service were:
- no call back within the promised one business day deadline from the original call
- scheduling of the service call 10 days after the work order was opened (despite its website and online claims of 24/7 service, the dispatched vendor, EcoSystem, did not schedule a visit until 1-2-13)
- the vendor dispatched, EcoSystems, was a no show on the 1-2-13 scheduled appointment; they did not proactively call to reschedule, I had to do that myself
- the vendor repairman was barely speaking English; he did not check or test the system, and basically just took out the blower engine, with no to little explanations
- the vendor dispatched by
- the repair was finally done on 1-11-13, a full three weeks after the original claim
- I reached out in writing to the CEO of
- I was sent a form letter by the claims department, denying my request
- the next day, I received the warranty renewal invoice for next year
- it goes without saying that I won't renew: home warranties are a sad excuse of a product, and will not get you the service and attention of the vendors they employ
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Home Warranty Companies in San Francisco, CA
New Orleans, LA
El Cerrito, Ca
Boca Raton, FL
Laguna Hills, CA
Walnut Creek, CA
San Francisco, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in San Francisco.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center