Professionals give tips on choosing the best kind of drapery to accentuate a room.
Find Top-Rated San Francisco Drapery Cleaners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Drapery Cleaners to Avoid
Top Rated Drapery Cleaners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 701 reviews for
San Francisco Drapery Cleaners from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Drapery Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in San Francisco
Todd's Home Services
Our companie's policy is to prime the area with any bonding primer. This will seal the hairspray in and not let it affect the next coat of paint. It would also be a good idea to lightly sand the area first.
Our recommendation for primer would be Zinsser's BIN Spray (red can) and can be bought at most paint stores or home improvement stores. Other than that, any thing that specifically says "bonding" for a primer should be adequate enough.
Drapery Cleaning reviews in San Francisco
They are a family run/small business, which I like very much. The owner did most of the work personally, taking the time to explain as needed. He even found time to play with my dog and help my daughter draw pictures on the sidewalk when she asked him for help. We had been wanting to do this for years, and now the house feels that much cleaner.
Drapery Cleaners in San Francisco
S San Fran
Half Moon Bay
Shop Local Drapery Cleaning Services in San Francisco
- Cleaning ServicesOrganic Janitorial ServicesMember Price$350 $389VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in San Francisco.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center