There's more to consider than discount points and reward programs when buying life insurance. Experts explain what you should know before you buy a policy.
Find Top-Rated San Antonio Health Insurance Providers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Health Insurance Providers to Avoid
Top Rated Health Insurance Providers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,832 reviews for
San Antonio Health Insurance Providers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Health Insurance Providers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in San Antonio
If you just received notice your insurer denied a medical claim, you should take stock of two things.
If your physician is out of network, does that mean you’re out of options? Learn how to make an informed decision about your medical care.
Only about half of Americans with health insurance have vision insurance. Is it worth it?
This is Leah B. in Member Services, happy to help!
I may need more clarification in order to accurately answer your question. It sounds like you may be trying to locate or review health insurance brokers or agents. You may also be referring to Navigators hired by state and federal government to help people choose an Affordable Care Act plan prior to the sign-up deadline of March 31. In any case, we do not have a category to rate ACA Navigators at this time. If you want to review or locate an insurance provider, a specialist would be happy to help at 888-944-5478, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is Kyle K from Member Care. I'm happy to help!
It looks like another representative was able to address your question yesterday but I just wanted to touch base here. Please let me know if I can assist further. You can respond to this thread or submit a new Answers post. You can also reach us at email@example.com. We're open weekdays from 8:00 am - 9:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET.
Health Insurance Providers in San Antonio
Shop Local Health Insurance Agents Services in San Antonio
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in San Antonio.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center