Access to trusted reviews, the best Haulers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Sacramento Hauling Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Sacramento Haulers Reviews
He was on a job and suggested Monday morning. I explained that there was a time factor and he readily agreed to come by later that same Friday afternoon. He came over, we toured, he asked very good questions and made some excellent suggestions.
He gave me an estimate and suggested a date the following week. I mentioned the time factor and said I had hoped for something sooner.
He said he would check with his crew (two other men), and asked if the next day, Saturday would work for me. I quickly agreed, he made two quick calls, and we were all set for the next day. He did not change the cost estimate.
He suggested 8:00am and I agreed. He and his men were there by 7:45am and went right at it. I put a premium on punctuality (though I remain married to my beloved).
They did all that I had asked and more. They were all very professional, friendly and courteous.
None of them hesitated to ask questions or seek clarifications before doing something we hadn't discussed.
They cleaned up after themselves and then Rich took me on a tour of all the work for my approval before he would let me pay them.
I have never been so satisfied with a contracted service and highly recommend Rich and his crew.
Rich had given me his estimate at 4:30 pm on Friday and the work was completed by 2:30pm on Saturday.
More importantly, when my wife got back on Tuesday from a Texas visit to her parents, she was amazed at how much work I had been able to accomplish in a week's time. I explained that it really wasn't that much of a hardship for me to give up watching the football wild-card playoff games over the weekend and the BCS college championship game on Monday if I could surprise her and make her life a little happier.
It was well worth the cost.
And it is ever so nice to be able to park my car in the garage again.
We have known I make bullets, you can see more clearly what a breadth of services he offers!
· Weekly maintenance for our yard
· New sod and topsoil (a couple years back he did this work at our home)
· Irrigation repairs (he's saved our landscaping more than once!)
· Complete yard "make-over" (
· Fence repair (he's extended the life of our ivy covered fence)
· Tree trimming (he's tamed a couple rowdy fruit trees and
· Hauling (when we had some work done on our home, he made several trips to the dump for us)
We highly recommend
They arrived within the agreed upon time and pride in their work and this was a company I could trust. I realized I had made a great choice.
I would hire
All Haulers in Sacramento, CA
Citrus Heights, CA
Fair Oaks, CA
North Highlands, CA
North Las Vegas, NV
Citrus Heights, CA