Dear Angie: How can I tell if a house still has or once had asbestos? – Beth S., Redondo Beach, California
Find Top-Rated Sacramento Asbestos Removal Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Asbestos Removal Services to Avoid
Top Rated Asbestos Removal Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 769 reviews for
Sacramento Asbestos Removal Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Asbestos Removal Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Sacramento
Dear Angie: Who can I hire to remove a popcorn ceiling? How is it done and what will it cost? — Jonathan H. of Woodland Hills, California, and Marcia E. of Altamonte Springs, Florida
Could mold, radon, lead or asbestos be hiding in your home and making you sick? Read these tips to find and rid your home of these health hazards.
There are many hazards associated with asbestos. These carcinogenic particles can become airborne during renovation or demolition and can pose serious health risks if inhaled.
Asbestos Removal reviews in Sacramento
A couple of years after this incident, the unit’s AC stopped working. My husband called CES and left a message to arrange for a repair. The call was never returned.
Why write a review several years after the installation? Because during a recent routine air vent cleaning, the technician (not from CES) pointed out that gaps between all the vents and our attic were never sealed, which he said is REQUIRED BY LAW. This means that for the last several years, completely unfiltered air has been sucked into the unit and blown out into the second story of our home. I cannot help but wonder if this unfiltered air also contained some of our blown-in attic installation.
Bottom line: Careless workmanship and oversight. Horrible experience. NOT RECOMMENDED.
In response to the company's response: The person who oversaw our job in 2004 was
Asbestos Removal Services in Sacramento
El Dorado Hills
El Dorado Hills
Shop Local Asbestos Removal Services in Sacramento
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Sacramento.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center