Access to trusted reviews, the best Real Estate and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Richmond Real Estate Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Richmond Real Estate Reviews
$65 for mileage
$191 for fuel surcharge!
Note that this was for a local move; maybe 7 miles one way. I immediately questioned how in the world they charged two seemingly identical things. Evidently, this company is based in Maryland, and they had to charge to get down to
1) No, I will not pay for your trip down from Maryland. That's absurd. If you want my business, you come down here. I will pay for the fuel for the move itself, which should be a flat fee for "mileage," however, it is evidently not.
2) Angie's List: you screwed up. Why would you advertise vendors that are outside of the area. Shape up.
Luckily, I was able to get my money back.
Bottom line: BEWARE THE BIG DEAL
I would highly recommend this company. I don't anticipate another move anytime soon but would hire them immediately.
I told them that they were much better than the United Van Lines crew that moved me 475 miles four years ago!!
You can't go wrong with
Today they called back with the final weight of my stuff. 4460 lbs. Alot more than what she originally gave me and of course my furniture is being held hostage until I pay. So I will pay. I hope the unloading goes better. Needless to say that the will NOT be getting a recommendation to my coworkers, family, and friends still in "
I was initially met by to me the ins and outs of the moving process and gave me a complete breakdown on the approximate cost of the move.
On the date of my move, I was met by the team of movers. They did a brief walkthrough of what I wanted moved and they got to work. They were very cordial and delicate with my possessions. We were laughing and joking throughout the whole process. They made me feel very much at ease.
When I got to the new place, there were some challenges with getting some of my stuff through the front door because of the size of the items and the shape of my entry way. We were able to come up with a plan and they were able to get the stuff in.
The final price matched what
All Real Estate in Richmond, VA
New Orleans, LA
Colonial Heights, VA
Ocean City, MD
North Chesterfield, Va