Access to trusted reviews, the best Kitchen And Bath Remodelers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Raleigh Remodeling Articles
Remodeling reviews in Raleigh
Design: First he came in and actually measured out and brainstormed design ideas for the new layout. Many people seem to want you to bring measurements into their shop so they can build a design without coming on site. You should demand they come to your home first. Doing this, Bill was the only person who recognized the opportunity to expand the kitchen into what had been a separate eat-in area and make the whole room flow together. Great design, I'm so glad we chose him for this.
Profesional, Knowledgeable and Responsive: Next, I have to say that Bill's professionalism and kindness really stood out. He always took my calls day or night, and would chat with me as long as needed to make sure I was 100% comfortable with where the project stood and any decisions he was making. He'd walk me through in detail exactly how he planned to do the work and explain what short cuts other people sometimes take and why he wouldn't do it. He was clearly very knowledgeable. Plus, he saved me several hundred dollars - I would have probably had him apply floor leveler, but he convinced me it wasn't necessary. I really appreciated the honesty instead trying to upsell me. There were other smaller examples of this as well. Bill was also very good about cleaning up the workspace at the end of the day - we didn't move into the house until near the end of the project, but even then, we have a toddler, and (without asking) he took appropriate steps to make sure the room was safe and clean when he left. I trust that if we'd been there the whole time, Bill would have worked with us to minimize the inconveniences - he actually teaches seminars on that topic.
Attention to detail: You can tell Bill is someone who absolutely has to do things the rights way, for him, not just for the customer. There were times during the project when something didn't come out quite the way he wanted. When even I was willing to take a shortcut to make it work he consistently said absolutely not and went back and redid the work (without upcharging me a dime). His attention to detail also came out in the tiniest ways - like how he selected the prettiest peice of trim to go over oven centered on that wall. He's always thinking about how to give you the best outcome.
Bill's Peanutbutter Pie: Work it into the contract -its good.
Work done: The work we had bill perform was a total kitchen remodel - Everything was torn out including drywall in places and everything (the
If you're thinking of hiring Bill, do it - you wont' be sorry; Check out his website -
Their website lists the address above as their corporate office, but our documents list Alamance, NC 27201 [Phone:(800) 249-190] as their office or branch office.To my knowledge these are one and the same company.
-They advertised a much lower price comparable to other competitors
-They had a large selection of design options to choose from
- Flexibility in appliance choices
- We cashed in the cost of the appliances in exchange for better ones with no problems.
- The majority of the workers did a good job
- One of the workers gave good advice regarding a cabinet that would have prevented our refrigerator from opening all the way.
- Scheduling is unreliable, inaccurate and time frame projected to us was is very misleading
- On average they worked a maximum of one (1) day/week or five (5) hrs/week
- We were initially told that the project would take 4-6 weeks, which was later changed to 6-8 weeks and has now been ongoing for 3 months.
- No work has been done in the past 2 weeks. Management claims that there is a back order on supplies despite the fact that the contract was signed in December, with an upfront payment of $10,000.
- There was never any notice of cancellations or schedule changes.The project manager,
- They have yet to give us a completion date despite being long overdue the date initially discussed.
- Damaged materials (eventually repaired)
- We requested that they properly protect the hardwood floors or install them after the ceiling had been completed to prevent any damage or stains. They insured us that this would not be a problem, and sure enough they failed to adequately protect the floors which of course retained indentations from heavy machinery. Their solution was to refinish our new floors. They hired
- Overall lack of communication
Overall our kitchen looks nice so far, but I have been unable to reorganize the kitchen because the project is not complete. Will check back eventually when and if they ever finish. As of now, we do not know where the project stands and our dishes and cookware are still in boxes in the other room. I will update this review when the project is completed.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Kitchen And Bath Remodelers in Raleigh, NC
Fuquay Varina, NC
Fuquay Varina, NC
Chapel Hill, nc
Shop Local Remodeling Services in Raleigh
- Tiling ExpertsApex Marble and GraniteMember Price$1699 $2300VIEW
- Unique Furniture MakersHomemade DesignMember Price$995 $2045VIEW
- Unique Furniture MakersHomemade DesignMember Price$239 $349VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Raleigh.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center