On this episode of Chat with the Experts, we talk with Chef Suzanne about difference between catering services and private chefs and how both can serve you.
Find Top-Rated Raleigh Chefs
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Chefs to Avoid
Top Rated Chefs
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 20% of Raleigh Chefs are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Raleigh Chefs
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 30 reviews for
Raleigh Chefs from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Chefs and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Raleigh
Light that spark in your romantic life with some couples' activities like dance, photography, cooking classes and fitness.
Pastry chefs cater both weddings and private parties. Choosing the right chef for either one can be difficult, but with a little time and effort you can find the perfect pastry artist for your event.
Gym memberships, cooking classes, car washes and handyman service are just a few unexpected ideas for dad.
Personal Chef reviews in Raleigh
I'd highly recommend Mercury212 and Chef ”
He's passionate about what he does, has vast experience and the food... Oh my God! I've never tasted such vast variety of items for the entire family (kids and adults) and truly enjoyed every item on the menu. The kids absolutely loved his food and are now eating healthier and trying different things, all thanks to
We both work full time, are raising two kids and often found ourselves eating out, making unhealthy choices at least 3-4 nights a week because it is overwhelming to cook every night on top of homework, sports / scouts and school activities.
This has been the best thing I've done and wish I would've done it earlier.
Make sure to try these items, here's an example of a menu we created
- Indian Spiced Chicken Breast with a Cilantro and Lime Yogurt Sauce
Served with Saffron and
- Whole Roasted Crispy Skin Organic Chicken with Sweet Potato Casserole
and Steamed Vegetables
- Butternut Squash Soup with
Grilled Chicken Breast with Brown Rice
Chocolate Ice Cream
And... His Sweet potatoes
All Chefs in Raleigh, NC
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Raleigh.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center