Access to trusted reviews, the best Professional Organizers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Portland Professional Organizing Articles
Professional Organizing reviews in Portland
We acknowledge that the provider ultimately made the job good. However, we had to tell him how to do it, and he tried to leave while several of the pullouts still were improperly installed and unuseable. We had to stay here to coach him on what needed to be done and to insist that the job be completed properly.
Also, their ad states they take credit cards. Without explanation--and before we mentioned the various problems with the job--the provider refused to take a credit card and insisted on being paid by check.
Pullout "shelves" really are shallow drawers, and are a bit tricky to fit and install. It is crucial to take correct measurements. The provider did not do this. This resulted in three separate problems:
1. Pullout too deep for the cabinet. Provider cut the back of the pullout to make it fit. We refused to accept the disfigured pullout and insisted on a new, properly-fitting pullout.
2. Pullout too deep for the cabinet (another one). Provider CUT INTO THE SOLID WOOD CABINET FRAME!!! WITHOUT ASKING!!! to make the pullout fit. And then TRIED TO DISTRACT US WHEN WE NOTICED A SCRAP OF CABINET WOOD LYING ON THE FLOOR!!! We insisted he provide a pullout of the correct size, and that he patch the cabinet face. We had to sand and repaint the area ourselves.
3. Provider mismeasured interior mounting brackets, which made the space too narrow for several of the pullouts. He jammed the pullouts into their sliding brackets anyway, but several were so tight that they could not be pulled out. He explained that the interior walls of the cabinet were bowed, so there was really nothing he could have done to avoid the problem. He assured us that the pullouts would loosen over time. My husband showed him where the measurements were off, and actually had to stop the provider from leaving without fixing the problem. All the while, the provider insisted the problem was with the interior walls of the cabinet, which it clearly was not, as he eventually did make the pullouts fit under our instruction.
We DO NOT RECOMMEND this provider. His carpentry skills are not up to the demands of this type of upgrade.
remodel job in our house. I called
discussed the options, and she offered to come over and look at the
space, and the design elements in place. We had selected colors that
would not have worked at all. In a very short time
color and design skills had us on the right track. We looked at a
variety of options and then picked a clear
would have spent a lot of money repainting!
Her next task was readying the house for sale. She cleared out the garage, and every cranny in the house. It was cleaned, repainted, new bedroom carpet, and sparkling in a matter of days. She even planted pansies in the garden to perk up a winter landscape. She also staged the house with furniture, pictures and plants. All this with little instruction from me. When I walked through after she was finished, I was astonished. She then completed all the repairs needed after the house was inspected.
Her fees are reasonable. By the hour for labor and reasonable costs for materials. She knows where to get everything from paint and carpeting to dry wall. She knows the best people for services and repairs.
She saved me worry and anxiety and took care of many things that hadn't even occurred to me. The unexpected money from the sale of the house and its quick sale more than covered her fees. I don't see how I could possibly have made this complicated and traumatic move without her.
We discussed various agencies to donate items to, to sell items, etc. It was easy for me to then decide what I wanted to do with the excess items as well as items that I was no longer using.
The room that has been unusable for the last 4 years is almost cleared out will be put to use as a family room again. I plan to continue to use her services to help me organize my storage areas in my home so that I can better utilize my space and incorporate my items into my house. With her help, my house is beginning to take on my personality and when I walk in, I feel like it is my home as well. This has energized me to do more in all of the rooms and to continue until I am done.
I wish I had found her years earlier.”
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Professional Organizers in Portland, OR
Lake Oswego, OR
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Portland.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center