Access to trusted reviews, the best Fence Installers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Portland Fencing Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Portland Fence Installers Reviews
I knew my place over the past six years, including some structural reinforcements and window work in an attic storage area, and finish carpentry in a child's play area. In particular I had confidence that his water-sealing of the roof elements (critical in rainy Portland) would be good, since we've had some of that work for six years and it's never leaked.
With the bathroom fan, we were fortunate wiring was already in place, but the installation was tricky because the venting ductwork had to run through a
They built two horizontal fences, one with an arbor, and both with gates. They seem well constructed, and he listened to what I wanted and made suggestions based on his experience when appropriate.
I asked him then to give me a bid to replace two runs of existing fence including the damaged section. His bid was very reasonable. I accepted his bid and he started work the following Monday. So the time from calling for help until he started replacing the old fence was only about 8 days.
He and his team showed up on time and worked hard with little interference to me or my neighbors. He removed and carted off the old fence and built me a beautiful cedar fence that is as solid as a rock. Great looking fence. Best in my neighborhood. I am very happy with the look, workmanship, solidity and materials in the new fence. My yard is cleaner than when he started. And the price was reasonable.
As a single, first-time home buyer, I needed a go-to person that I could completely trust with my home repairs. I met with a few general contractors and gathered various bids, but no one stood out or gave me confidence that they would take care of me.
When work is underway,
It's a great feeling to know that I'm not suffering the "joys of home ownership" alone, that I have a professional in my corner, watching out, catching things I miss, calling me back from projects that might not work or make sense or should wait, who stands behind his work, takes the extra time to do the job right - it is wonderful peace of mind. Thanks
planned for October this year but as agreed, was postponed due to
We expect to ask
1) increase in size of kitchen and fitting of new kitchen units, work tops, sink and faucet etc.
2) creation and fitting out of a en-suite shower room/WC from the main bedroom
We highly recommend
All Fence Installers in Portland, OR
Forest Grove, OR