Buying a home on a short sale can save you money, but there are some factors to consider.
Find Top-Rated Portland Banks
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Banks to Avoid
Top Rated Banks
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,753 reviews for
Portland Banks from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Banks and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Portland
Selling your house? You might be tempted to forgo hiring a Realtor and sell the house yourself — after all, how hard can it be?
Finding lenders, real estate agents, home inspectors and other professionals you can trust is an important first step in buying a house.
Buying a house is an emotional journey — from finding the perfect property to securing the ideal price. The last thing anyone wants to endure is a real estate closing that resembles a roller coaster ride.
Banking reviews in Portland
As my personal mortgage broker ...MoreRead more of this review was amazing. In the beginning she walked me though the entire lending process and let me know what to expect from beginning to end with my particular loan. Throughout the process I had a lot of questions and she was always very quick to get back to me with an answer. I really appreciated this, as I found it was not the case when trying to work with a bank. Also unlike a bank, does not keep banking hours and therefore was available to answer my questions any time of day. This was a great as my hectic schedule made dealing with banking hours difficult. I also appreciated the fact that she was just as helpful at 9pm, discussing my loan, as she was at 9am. You can tell she really loves what she does, which makes working with her a lot of fun.
In addition to all this she was able to get me a better interest rate and lower closing costs then even my bank could. As a realtor, I can say that it is a common misnomer that going to your bank will save you money. However, if the experiences of me and many of my clients are any indication, I can say that this is not the case. will do a better job, do it cheaper, and save you money in
the long run by getting you into the right loan program. All this and walk you step by step through the lending process.
Overall I feel that 's services to both myself personally, and to many of my clients have been phenomenal. I would highly recommend Green as a mortgage broker to anyone looking to buy or refinance a home, and will definitely use her again in the future.
Banks in Portland
Shop Local Banking Services in Portland
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Portland.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center