As more people opt for dental implants instead of traditional crowns and tooth bridges, look at costs, time and oral health before choosing this procedure.
Find Top-Rated Pittsburgh Oral Surgeons
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Oral Surgeons to Avoid
Top Rated Oral Surgeons
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 13% of Pittsburgh Oral Surgeons are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Pittsburgh Oral Surgeons
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,656 reviews for
Pittsburgh Oral Surgeons from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Oral Surgeons and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Pittsburgh
It’s normal to have some pain, discomfort and swelling after you get your wisdom teeth removed. Follow these wisdom teeth recovery tips to heal faster.
Follow these tips to avoid problem during oral surgery to have your wisdom teeth extracted. Doing so may help you recover with fewer complications.
Wisdom teeth, those pesky third set of molars most of us have in the back of our mouths, often cause us all kinds of problems. But just what are they and what issues surround their removal?
Oral Surgery reviews in Pittsburgh
However, the staff was friendly and accomodating and the doctor took a lot of time with each of his patients. He did seem to be a good communicator and seemed concerned about his patients. If you don't mind waiting, I think he would do a good job.
I would also describe his waiting room as small and the office environment was crowded.
All Oral Surgeons in Pittsburgh, PA
Shop Local Oral Surgery Services in Pittsburgh
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Pittsburgh.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center