Access to trusted reviews, the best Obstetricians and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Pittsburgh Obgyn Care Articles
Obgyn Care reviews in Pittsburgh
However, the pregnancy has caused me to change to another doctor. The problem is not so much with the doctors themselves, but how they run their practice. Some examples: ...More />
* The office requires that you see a different doctor at every visit. I get their rationale; they want to make sure I have previously met the OB on call for the delivery. But you know what? I'd rather see a single doctor for the entire pregnancy and have a random OB at delivery. The way this is working, I have to give my entire back story every time I go in, and none of the doctors seem to bother to read my file first.
* The office does not take blood. For every blood test, they make you go over to
* The office does not have an ultrasound (what kind of office with 6 OBs has no ultrasound?) Again, you have to go to
* The doctors seem very rushed. And as I stated, they don't seem to have time to read my file before seeing me.
* The doctors send out for everything, including things that, IMO, any practicing OB should know. In my case, I have a fairly common blood disorder that requires me to get an injection. Rather than bothering with this, the doctors send me over to Maternal Fetal Medicine at
* When I received the instructions for my medication (an injection), they had no one on staff that could show me how to give myself a sub-cutaneous injection (Again: how many doctors and nurses do you have? Seriously? No one knows how to give a shot in the belly?) This required yet ANOTHER appointment with MFM at
* Three times now, I have been told that there is a procedure/test/consultation that I should "definitely do". Upon calling to make the appointment, I found out (two cases) that most insurance companies don't cover it and that I should call first to check (Luckily, mine did.) Of course, in the third case, I was not told this, and then my insurance company didn't cover it.
End result? I'm only 11 weeks pregnant, yet I've see 2 doctors at
Pregnancy is already stressful, and I have morning sickness. Giving me the runaround is not helping.”
Dr. J, if you read this...please do the right thing and contact your patients so they can get their records!”
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Obstetricians in Pittsburgh, PA
Cranberry Township, PA
Cranberry Township, PA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Pittsburgh.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center