Internet, TV and phone services are some of the most complained about categories on Angie's List, but experts say patience and persistence pay off when dealing with telecommunications providers.
Find Top-Rated Pittsburgh Long Distance Phone Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Long Distance Phone Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Long Distance Phone Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 24% of Pittsburgh Long Distance Phone Companies are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Pittsburgh Long Distance Phone Companies
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,873 reviews for
Pittsburgh Long Distance Phone Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Long Distance Phone Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Pittsburgh
TV, cable, phone and Internet services consistently rank as some of Angie's List most complained about categories - here are five tips to beat poor customer service.
Whether you have cable TV, satellite TV, a landline phone or cell phone, you can save money by negotiating with your current provider or shopping around for another.
It's a common dilemma for today's parents: should i get my child a cell phone? Here are some tips to help you decide.
Landline Phone Service reviews in Pittsburgh
The real problem I had with
When I called
The worst was the equipment return process. There is no
The box came quickly. I packed up my stuff. I sent it all back to
Within a few days, I got a bill from
I immediately (within a couple of days of cancelling services) started getting phone calls from a collection agency that works for
A week later, as the calls continued, I called
The next day, I called
Eight days later - I received a call from the collectors - AGAIN - asking about the equipment. I asked what they know about my equipment tracing request - at which point they told me they don't work for
So, I call
And that is pretty much how we left it. They are charging me $60 for the telephone modem they claim I did not return. I figure - heck - that's less than they were ripping me off each month when you compare the price with Verizon FIOS. Thank goodness I am out of the ”
All Long Distance Phone Companies in Pittsburgh, PA
Mc Kees Rocks
Shop Local Landline Phone Service Services in Pittsburgh
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Pittsburgh.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center