Access to trusted reviews, the best Gutter Repair And Installation Companies and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Pittsburgh Gutter Repairing Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Pittsburgh Gutter Repair And Installation Companies Reviews
Over the next few weeks rain continued to plane over the gutters as if nothing had changed. I got in touch with
The work was performed, and a leak that was a problem fixed. We waited a long time to get on
My real issue was the gentleman who came to repair the gutters. He was a bit,
2. They showed up 2 weeks ahead of the agreed date although we
told them my wife would be out of the country.
They left the materials on the lawn of our backyard for two weeks.
As a consequence, the lawn got damaged.
3. Once they completed the job there were parts where they did a lousy job.
We contacted the salesman who sent the workers to fix some of the
items we had told them about. Unfortunately they did not take care of all
We called again several times with no answer, until finally the salesman
responded in an unprofessional way. We had to email him pictures
of the areas of concern as he refused to come to our house.
He finally sent the workers who improved somewhat the job,
but we were not satisfied.
In summary, we greatly regret having contracted Leaf Guard for our gutters.
While they have good quality products, they do a lousy job and have a terrible attitude
towards their customers. We did the contract through COSTCO to whom we told them
we would definitely not recommend Leaf Guard due to our poor experience with them.
When we initially contacted EAS, Mr.
They covered everything with tarps as they tore off the old shakes, swept up at the end of every day and ran a magnetic rake over the area to pick up any nails. We were very happy with their work and would definitely hire them again.
All Gutter Repair And Installation Companies in Pittsburgh, PA
New Eagle, PA
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
North Versailles, PA