Access to trusted reviews, the best Drain Pipe Installers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Pittsburgh Drain Pipe Installation Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Pittsburgh Drain Pipe Installers Reviews
was very insightful with explaining structural load calculations and the reason that the basement was wet despite having a pre-existing interior drain was always bone dry. I went with his bid, which was the lowest; the high bid was $22,500.
His team was busy, but I wasn't in a rush since Fall had arrived and the area had largely dried out, so we agreed to a date a few weeks later. His team worked for one week and completed what appears to be a very good job - I won't know for certain until we have big storms in the Spring.
Last month our sewer line backed up in our basement for the third time, with the first time being as a result of heavy rains. I searched Angie’s List and found Mr.
Monday and Tuesday, however we could not make our schedules work out. I called
looked good. His explanations were clear and thorough throughout. He said that he would coordinate with the township to find where the main was, determine the depth and get me a price. The very next day I heard a truck pull up and looked out to see
Once they determined the depth of the pipe and the main sewer line,
We did hit a snag along the way, as the county inspector was not able to come out on the day he said he would, and we had left the hose running for
After we were able to get it inspected, the whole was filled in, the cleanout was installed and our yard was re-graded. I told them not to bother cleaning off the driveway, as we were expecting more heavy rains in the coming days and didn't feel the trip back was necessary, although
Once again, we could not be happier with the service that we received from
Replaced mulch and gravel. His attention to detail is exceptional. I've already recommended him. to two other people.
I was amazed by the whole process. He even put plastic and plywood on the driveway. Unbelievable! ...more /> I can't recommend him highly enough.
I engaged place for approximately 60 years when the public sewer main was installed. It originally appeared that the existing line could be repaired with
I knew the home had been served by a septic tank for several years in the 1950’s before being connected to the public sewer, so I asked
The job scope immediately expanded from repairing/relining a single 135 foot line to more than double the footage, and the joining of two lines (gray water and main sewer line) into a single line. To make things even more interesting, the original
Although the job was much larger and more complex than originally expected,
For example, when the sewer line from the rear of the house was found to run directly under a beautiful, healthy 60 year old Dogwood tree, I asked
I am very pleased with the job done by
- Excellent and prompt communication during the initial contact and estimate process, and throughout the job
- Willingness and ability to re-scope the job when faced with changing requirements
- Starting and finishing the job precisely as scheduled in spite of the large change of scope
- Ability to ramp up to the larger scope with necessary knowledge, equipment, materials, and crew to complete the job as scheduled
- Knowledge of local ordinances to ensure compliance to code/law when complete
- Sensitivity to homeowner’s desire to keep property damage and disruption to a minimum
- Fair and reasonable pricing in spite of unexpected changes in scope
All Drain Pipe Installers in Pittsburgh, PA
Eighty Four, PA
West Mifflin, PA