Battery thieves leave residents without TV in bad weather
Find Top-Rated Pittsburgh Cable Tv Providers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Cable Tv Providers to Avoid
Top Rated Cable Tv Providers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 997 reviews for
Pittsburgh Cable Tv Providers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Cable Tv Providers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Pittsburgh
Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
Consider your home's layout to decide if an existing space can be converted into a game room or if you'll need to add on.
Internet, TV and phone services are some of the most complained about categories on Angie's List, but experts say patience and persistence pay off when dealing with telecommunications providers.
It sounds like you'll need the services of a handyman. After you've signed in to www.angieslist.com, try searching "Handymen" using the "Search the List" tab in the main green navigation bar.
If you would like to see some Angie's List search results for handymen in your area in this forum, please let me know by responding in line with this Q&A by submitting a new answer.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-866-783-2980 to speak with a live representative. Our call center hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am-8:15 pm Eastern Time or Saturday from 8:30 am-3:00 pm ET.
Thanks for writing! - Kyle K
Cable Tv Service reviews in Pittsburgh
The real problem I had with
When I called
The worst was the equipment return process. There is no
The box came quickly. I packed up my stuff. I sent it all back to
Within a few days, I got a bill from
I immediately (within a couple of days of cancelling services) started getting phone calls from a collection agency that works for
A week later, as the calls continued, I called
The next day, I called
Eight days later - I received a call from the collectors - AGAIN - asking about the equipment. I asked what they know about my equipment tracing request - at which point they told me they don't work for
So, I call
And that is pretty much how we left it. They are charging me $60 for the telephone modem they claim I did not return. I figure - heck - that's less than they were ripping me off each month when you compare the price with Verizon FIOS. Thank goodness I am out of the ”
Cable Tv Providers in Pittsburgh
Shop Local Cable Tv Service Services in Pittsburgh
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Pittsburgh.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center