Access to trusted reviews, the best Air Duct Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Pittsburgh Air Duct Cleaning Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Pittsburgh Air Duct Cleaners Reviews
The only thing I was disappointed with was how much it cost. Its not fair because I don't have a quote from someone else to compare it to - but it ended up costing a LOT more than I was thinking it would. Its not necessarily their fault, but I was a bit bummed I ended up spending $600 total to clean our ducts and furnace.
The dust I complained about is gone. My home does not have that "closed up house" smell anymore.
I really, really liked the services Air DuctMaintenance provided me.
I am happy to provide them with a good review...they've earned it.
Overall nice experience, will definately use again in a few years.
"This Offer Includes:
1. Cleaning of one forced air unit including all the vents, all the returns and all the main
2. Cleaning all access panels
3. Cleaning an unlimited number of vents and returns
4. One dryer vent cleaning 5. One Air Conditioning system Tune-up."
When the tech arrived, he accessed our system and quoted approx. $550 on top of the coupon. Our house has fewer than 20 total vent/returns and consist of only one system with one line going in and one line going out, so I was shocked! He said that each branch of our system was a "main," although each "main" only supports 1-2 vents. He then pointed to fine print stating that the service included "one main return line, and one main supply line." We discussed the appearent contradiction between a "main" and a "main
I was stuck either losing $200, only getting 1/3 of the house done (which would have defeated the purpose), or paying the additional $360.
The tech appeared to do the job well and patched the access points in an acceptable manner. The only complaint here is that there was a lot of dirt left around most of the vents. "
He came back with the quotes and to complete the duct work not covered by the group, it would be an additional $155. He also tried to sell me a furnace cleaning and some mold/mildew spray. He was not pushy at all and i explained to him that I was not interested in spending much more money. I did choose to complete the duct work cleaning for the $155 though because i felt it was worth the cleaning to reduce dust, allergens and dirt in our home. PLUS we have our first baby on the way so that was also another reason i felt it was worth it. I do not know if $155 for 1 more main duct and some cold air returns is a good deal or not- i cannot say if I got ripped off from that standpoint, but for $200 I got all of the duct work cleaned in the entire house. He was professional and courtious and even helped my husband move a dresser upstairs!
I can see though, how one might feel sidelined by the pressure of additonal costs being quoted. Perhaps it depends on the technician you get. Overall I am happy, but would not have paid $400 for the service- the groupon saved me for that!
All Air Duct Cleaners in Pittsburgh, PA
Lake Worth, FL
New Brighton, PA
Moon Township, PA
Moon Twp, PA
Bethel Park, PA
Evans City, PA