Access to trusted reviews, the best Lumber Stores and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Phoenix Home Improvement Store Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Phoenix Lumber Stores Reviews
If my experience wasn't the remodel from h***, I know it passed through there on its way to me. As mentioned, it took five months to get cabinets that were promised for a six week delivery. Sadly, I have a dozen friends who come to my home every week who watched this fiasco unfold.
- The cabinet configurator program for
- The unworkable cabinet was also defective.
- the cabinet configurator program didn't remove an unwanted finishing option in an open cabinet. We couldn't just leave it because the config contained another identical cabinet that showed up without the option.
- Many door
- Many doors were warped.
- Replacement doors did not come close to the same color of the original cabinets. (Honey maple vs natural maple).
- The end panel on an end cabinet stack had a huge blemish in the middle of the panel.
- One drawer soft close mechanism did not work correctly.
- One replacement cabinet door was made too large.
This was the monkey wrench in the project. I already mentioned the bad configurator program. This is a program that
The way Lowes and
Lowes corporate - very poor performance, poor vendor management, poor computer tools.
Lowes local people - excellent. They tried their best, but were defeated by their system.
Installation crew - excellent. After everything I have a showpiece installation.
In fairness, mine was a bad experience, but the local Lowes people were nice and worked with me closely to get things right. They get an A+ while corporate gets a D. And a
is ALWAYS kind and helpful. You always see him outside picking up carts and through-out the store. You can tell
he really works very hard to make sure every customer is taken care of.
They need more employees like him!
All Lumber Stores in Phoenix, AZ
Queen Creek, AZ
Apache Junction, AZ