Access to trusted reviews, the best Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Phoenix Cleaning Articles
Cleaning reviews in Phoenix
The full story:
I was expecting a lot of guests that were going to be staying at my house for a week, so many guests that some were going to have to sleep on air mattresses on my dining room floor. A few days before the event, I discovered that my floor was unacceptably dirty due to my one of my cats apparently secretly deciding to urinate there instead of the litter box.
It was a Wednesday, and the guests were to start arriving on Friday night. I contacted several companies on Angies List, and asked if they could perform service on short notice (By Friday). None responded at all. I then noticed a deal from
The service was scheduled for 1pm-3pm on Friday 6/6/2014. Just barely in the nick of time. I waited anxiously for the service person to arrive, and at 2:47pm they called and said that they had an "equipment breakdown" and would not be able to perform the service. I explained that I was very unhappy at this news, as I had specifically made sure BEFORE purchasing the deal that they could perform the service. I was hoping that they would send another truck or contractor or whatever, but they said that they could reschedule me for Saturday or Monday. I said that the soonest (Saturday) would be best.
Saturday came and they did not show up or call. At 4pm on Saturday I sent them a message on Angies List (see screenshot http://imgur.com/a/IUw1m ), and stated my unhappiness with being let down (AGAIN), and that I would be seeking a refund if they would not show up.
On Sunday the company responded on Angies List (see screenshot) and said that "for whatever reason, I did not get you rescheduled". He said that they would honor the service if I still wanted it, or I could request a refund via Angies List.
I ended up cleaning the dining room carpet myself, and had our guests for the week. On 6/16/2014, I contacted them again (see screenshot) and said I would still like to schedule the service (the cat had already made another deposit and the other carpets still needed cleaning). They scheduled me for 3 days later, and this time all went well. They showed up on time, and did a great job. I did get upsold for the "ScotchGuard" for an additional $35, but it wasn't a scam, I watched him apply it, so I was happy with that.
* I specifically asked if they could perform service by a certain date, BEFORE I purchased the deal
* They did not show up and gave an excuse that they had an equipment breakdown, and made no effort to help me out of my predicament by sending another truck or a subcontractor (do they only have one truck and that's it?).
* They said on their cancellation call that I would be rescheduled....
* They did not show up for the rescheduled time, or even a call.
* After I messaged them to complain, they said that "for whatever reason", they simply did not reschedule me...so basically they just forgot about me.
* They rescheduled me "again", and this time showed up on time (and apparently drove a long way, as the driver who called in advance said his GPS showed that he was 1 hour away).
* The actual work performed was flawless and professional
So there you have it. The work and the guy who did the work (Christian), was excellent. But the scheduling and communication from the company itself was poor, and they let me down when I needed them most - remember, I had specifically told them I needed service by Friday and was only purchasing the deal if they could assure me that they could/would. They did assure me, but it didn't happen as planned.
So I gave good
He is very easy to schedule an appointment with and works with your schedule. He always has a lot of knowledge about carpeting.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Cleaners in Phoenix, AZ
Madison Heights, MI
El Mirage, AZ
Shop Local Cleaning Services in Phoenix
- Tiling ExpertsKeep It Clean PHXMember Price$99 $210VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Phoenix.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center