You may save more money and have fewer hassles if you install a swimming pool in the fall.
Find Top-Rated Philadelphia Pool And Spa Cleaners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Pool And Spa Cleaners to Avoid
Top Rated Pool And Spa Cleaners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,913 reviews for
Philadelphia Pool And Spa Cleaners from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Pool And Spa Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Philadelphia
Get in the swim! Find out why pavers are a good choice to create a safe, fun and beautiful area around your pool.
Before installing that dream swimming pool, consider these factors to get the most splash for your buck.
Want to install a pool? We explore costs for three types of in-ground pools, plus an above-ground pool.
You will have to find out what your model costs new - looks like they run from about $400 to 1700 depending on size. IF yours is at the lower end, might be just as cheap to replace it, with parts and labor. If not low end, then repair probably works. Typical pricing of components that might have gone out - switch $80, timer/control unit $130, heating element $100 (probably most likely to have failed) - so if only one of these went out, figuring $100-200 labor, probably cheaper to fix it. I would contact your dealer for a better idea.
BTW - here is a Saunatec instruction on maintenance on the heating element and rocks, failure to follow can shorten heating element life, if that is what went out (and probably the simplest to replace) -
Todd's Home Services
Pool And Spa Cleaning reviews in Philadelphia
Pool And Spa Cleaners in Philadelphia
Upper Black Eddy
Shop Local Pool And Spa Cleaning Services in Philadelphia
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Philadelphia.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center