Philadelphia Flooring Installers
Reviews for Philadelphia Flooring Installers
- At the store/showroom (which had a good range of carpeting to choose from), we had to track someone down to get help.
- Once we got someone to help ( went smoothly.
- The guy who came out to take measurements and show us some samples (
- It took over 4 weeks for the carpet to come in (only a little longer than expected)
- the three guys who came to install the carpet did a horrible job: carpet was not centered, it was hacked off at the top instead of folded, and, to top it off, they destroyed/removed the original cove moldings (under the stair nosing) and damaged/lost some additional molding pieces from the side of the staircase.
- carpet was reordered and only came in after we placed several calls (after waiting for about a month).
- a carpenter was sent out to replace the molding and he did a reasonably good job.
- the two installers (different guys than before) did a much better job, but they did not bother to move the padding installed by the first crew., so the carpeting still looks a little off due to the padding being off center. We gave up at that point.
Bottom line: If you go with