Access to trusted reviews, the best Drywall Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Philadelphia Drywall Repair And Installation Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Philadelphia Drywall Contractors Reviews
I am an architect and my husband a user experience designer. We were very selective about who we choose to renovate my first own home.
Being involved in the trade, I cannot stress enough how difficult it is to find a contractor who is reasonably priced and does the job right. I will be working with
· Refinishing original wood floors
· 2 new full bathrooms
· Complete replacement of all interior walls and ceilings
· New electrical through-out
· New plumbing through-out
· New roofing
· Brick re-pointing
· 20 new windows installed
· Insulated all exterior walls and roof
· New Kitchen
For the price -- I hoped I could leave the the keys and not have to manage them, but that was not the case.
If you have to manage them then you should probably sho around more then I did.
I did notice spots that were patched OK -- where I should have documented my expectations better. I got what I think they thought was a good job, I hoped for better, but if I managed it closer then I would have gotten better results. I had to go to work to pay for the work.
I don't regret having the work done. Discussing the project withe owner was informative. I just think you need to clearly document your expectations, time line, and ultimate deliverable to ensure you get result that matches closely with the price.
our powder room and some other tasks that our contractor was supposed to complete. I would not dare let him touch the
In the end,
I really lucked out with
So hopefully after reading this you, too, will look no further and reach out to
* Complete Renovation of 2nd Floor Bathroom, Including Shower, Toilet, Vanity, Medicine Cabinet, Faucet, Sink, Bath Fan, Tile for Shower Walls, Tile Floor, and Accessories
* Install Hardwood Floors and Shoe Molding on entire 2nd Floor
* Paint 2nd Floor Bedroom
* Replace Closet Door in 2nd Floor Bedroom with Sliding Doors
* Paint 2nd Floor Study
* Replace Closet Door in 2nd Floor Study with Regular Door
* Paint 2nd Floor Small Hallway
* Paint Stairway from 1st to 3rd Floors
* Install Cap on Knee Wall at top of Stairs with Oak Wood, Stain, and 2 Coats of Polyurethane
* Replace Windows in 2nd Floor Study
* Install Door Seal on
* Install Power Outlet in 2nd Floor Bedroom Closet
* Replace Windows in Kitchen
* Replace Patio Door
* Replace Dishwasher
* Replace Light Fixture on Patio
* Install Light Switch for Patio Light
* Replace Light Fixture by Front Door
* Replace Closet Door on 1st Floor with Sliding Doors
* Install Access to Pipes in
* Coat Roof with Silver Coating
* Repair, Metal Brush, Paint, and Seal Bilco Doors
After we finished the 2012 project with
In our prior review, we detailed the day by day progress by
As with our last project, while
All in all, another great experience with
Thanks again for the great work. We love our new house!
All Drywall Contractors in Philadelphia, PA
Feasterville Trevose, PA