To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, it’s important to have routine maintenance performed every two to four years.
Find Top-Rated Philadelphia Clock Repair Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Clock Repair Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Clock Repair Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 202 reviews for
Philadelphia Clock Repair Shops from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Clock Repair Shops and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Philadelphia
Clock Repair reviews in Philadelphia
They repaired the clock and it looks and works great-- really pleased with the repair!
There were two issues: it took a long time for the repair, and the owner was not customer focused.
The time wasn't really an issue for us since we were fine waiting, but it would have been nice to know how long it was going to take. they didn't give us a timeline, just said they would call when it was done, and it took about two months. So, if we were repairing a clock for a gift, then that would have been a real drag. When we picked up the clock, the owner was on the phone with another customer and badmouthed about them to us. I'm sure it's possible the other customer could have been a legitimate jerk, but it didn't seem very professional to express that to another customer. Also, we had asked him to add a missing
Clock Repair Shops in Philadelphia
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Philadelphia.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center