Dear Angie: In the process of a home remodel, I’ve noticed the grout in my new bathroom varies in color. The tile installer and I agreed on a gray tone, which I see on the floor and maybe a wall or two. But the grout in the shower and other walls is definitely black. Can this be corrected without damaging the porcelain tile? – Mercedez T., Irving,Texas
Find Top-Rated Philadelphia Tiling Experts
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Tiling Experts to Avoid
Top Rated Tiling Experts
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 24,114 reviews for
Philadelphia Tiling Experts from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Master Kitchen and Bath Design
Vincenzo's Custom Painting
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Tiling Experts and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Philadelphia
Laying floor tile is as much a skill as it is an art. With time and practice, a handy homeowner can master this task. Start small with a half bathroom, a mudroom or other area, rather than your entire kitchen.
The floor steals the show in this fresh updated bathroom
Before tiling a shower, it's critical to install the shower pan correctly to avoid mold and other serious moisture issues.
Ceramic Tiling reviews in Philadelphia
He recommended some cleaning products and some advice for cleaning showers in general, He seems trustworthy and knowledgeable.
We'll be back for more stone projects for sure. ”
He showed up in the morning ready to get to work. He was a little surprised to see what someone had done previously to fix the shower tile but knew exactly what to do to fix it. After about an hour, all of the loose tile was removed and he could show me where there were some problems. He made his repairs, replaced the tile and regrouted the entire shower. I'm guessing the shower now looks as good as the day it was first installed many decades ago. He started at 9AM and finished by 2PM.
Tiling Experts in Philadelphia
Shop Local Ceramic Tiling Services in Philadelphia
- Kitchen And Bath RemodelersMaster Kitchen and Bath DesignMember Price$450 $500VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Philadelphia.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center