Access to trusted reviews, the best Handyman Services and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Orlando Handyman Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Orlando Handyman Services Reviews
- I did get a phone call with an apology that the computer messed up or a message was not relayed to the repairman to come out.
- A justifiable scheduling problem.
- We made another appointment and the man did show up. He was friendly and we went through the house. I pointed out what needed to be done & we scheduled the following Wednesday for him to return at the same time. The repair man explained he would talk with his boss, get me a quote/ price and (because I lived on his way home) wanted the same time of day to return.
- Never got a call and no one ever came back.
- No money was exchanged so I am not that upset.
With already two issues with reliability, I need some one I can count on.
Will no be using them in the future to waste my time again.
When he began the job, he explained what he was going to do and then went on to do a seamless job on our door and door jambs at our kitchen and front door. Initially, I was expecting we'd have to replace both doors. Thanks to
I am prepping the house for a new roof and I recently discovered minimal water and termite damage to our exterior roof joists.
I have great relief knowing that
He started with the fascia shortly after he arrived, and finished around noon, and then came in to replace the toilet. Though, it turned out that the handyman lacked a tool to help remove the old toilet. He explained that the mounting plate was broken and that something was wrong with the supply line so that he couldn't shut off the water and advised that we call a plumber to take care of it. Fortunately, he removed an hour's worth of pay from the estimated cost.
He removed our old ceiling fan and explained to us why the light worked but the blades would not rotate, and then installed the new one, which works perfectly. He finished all the tasks in about 4 hours, which was less than he charged us for, but he worked quickly, so I didn't mind.
The only thing that bothered me was that after walking around the house to inspect the work, I noticed the paint chips strewn around the exterior, that the handyman did not pick up. I would've appreciated it if he had kept those and gave them to us to discard in our house. Something to ask for the next time I suppose.
Minor nitpicks aside,
I decided quite quickly that
The estimate. Well I think originally we had a misunderstanding of the scope of work and it probably stemmed from me not knowing what exactly I wanted. In the end, there was a lot of work done, squaring the opening, tearing out and re-framing a wall, framing the door, hanging the door, framing in the side light, patching drywall and painting. Did I mention that it was not possible to find a door and matching sidelight from a local source?
So his skill and professionalism are unquestionable.
As for character, he is a nice guy as demonstrated by the initial visit and while the work was being done. You don't always find skill and a good attitude to go with it. Even more so, before he even knew for sure he was going to do the job he put up with my incessant texting (there were over 70 I counted).
So all went well, I like the door and the quality. Here it is 7 months later and I am not unhappy with a bit of it.
home-improvement job which involved removing three tiles and installing about
seven tiles to cover the wall next to the range. I am quite picky and want the
job to be done perfectly, but I trust
perfectionist. As before, he did a perfect job this time with a very reasonable
price. I highly recommend him to anyone who demands a high quality of workmanship.
All Handyman Services in Orlando, FL
Atlanta And Surrounding Areas/South Florida, GA
Lady Lake, FL
Winter Springs, FL
Hobe Sound, West Palm And Ft Lauderdale, FL
Orange City, FL