Is the finish on your pool falling apart? You'll need to have it resurfaced before your problems multiply.
Find Top-Rated New York Pool And Spa Cleaners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Pool And Spa Cleaners to Avoid
Top Rated Pool And Spa Cleaners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,121 reviews for
New York Pool And Spa Cleaners from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Pool And Spa Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in New York
A pool inspection is critical if you're considering purchasing a house with a pool, spa or hot tub.
Have you used multiple pool companies since you’ve moved into your home and for some reason none of them can keep it blue?
While salt and chemicals can prove harmful to your pool, chlorine-free, drinkable pool water is offering a new, safe alternative to pool owners.
You will have to find out what your model costs new - looks like they run from about $400 to 1700 depending on size. IF yours is at the lower end, might be just as cheap to replace it, with parts and labor. If not low end, then repair probably works. Typical pricing of components that might have gone out - switch $80, timer/control unit $130, heating element $100 (probably most likely to have failed) - so if only one of these went out, figuring $100-200 labor, probably cheaper to fix it. I would contact your dealer for a better idea.
BTW - here is a Saunatec instruction on maintenance on the heating element and rocks, failure to follow can shorten heating element life, if that is what went out (and probably the simplest to replace) -
Todd's Home Services
Pool And Spa Cleaning reviews in New York
Pool And Spa Cleaners in New York
Shop Local Pool And Spa Cleaning Services in New York
- Deck BuildersM & N Roofing & ConstructionMember Price$335 $650VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in New York.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center